Describes how to upgrade Philter to a newer version.
Upgrading Philter to the newest version requires moving Philter's configuration to the new version of Philter. To upgrade Philter from a 1.x version, follow the steps below.
- 1.Make local copies of your current Philter's properties files.
opt/philter/philter.properties(prior to 1.10.1 the filename was
/opt/philter/philter-ui.properties(not applicable prior to version 1.10)
- 2.Launch a new instance of the newest version of Philter.
- 3.Replace the new virtual machine's properties file with your copy from step 1.
- 4.Restart Philter:
sudo systemctl restart philter.service sudo systemctl restart philter-ui.service sudo systemctl restart philter-ner.service
- 5.Test the new Philter virtual machine to make sure it is behaving appropriately.
- 6.Decommission the old Philter instance.